My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Art Deco Frame Card

Hi everyone. I'm back from holiday know but had a busy few days catching up with everything. I see I have some new followers both here and on Facebook so welcome to you all.

Before I went away I entered this card in to an Art Deco challenge at Craft Creations and imagine my delight when I got back home to find it had been selected as a runner up and I had won a prize.


Their next challenge is to create a 60's feel card so why not check it out here

You can find the template for my card on my website

3 comments:

  1. Welcome home Shirley and a fab new creation you have done in no time...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back Shirley. Lovely Art Deco card, really feminine. Polly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirley, nearly missed this im my emails, this is fabulous and a well deserved runner up place, should have been first :).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.