My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Sunday 3 February 2013

Scalloped Popout Card

First of I'd like to say thank you for all the lovely comments I've received lately. It's nice to know you like my freebies.

Here's another popout design I've done - I quite like the effect of this type of card. The striped paper is one I made in Adobe Illustrator.

You can find the template here.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley, this is certainly a little stunner. Love the paper you created too, clever lady..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blimey Shirley, you certainly are going super duper fast with these files LOL.

    Another great card, really like the shape of the flower and leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirley
    This is so pretty and the colors are wonderful.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVLEY CARD Shirley great design and flower.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.