My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut and other electronic cutting machines. You can find all of my templates here.

I shall also be posting some freebie cutting files here on my blog.

Sunday, 20 January 2013

Curved Lattice Card with Butterflies.

As we are having such cold, miserable weather I thought I would try and design something more spring like and this is the result. The ovals for the sentiment and the small butterflies are not integral to the card, just stuck on so you could use other embellishments if preferred. I added glitter to the small butterflies to give them a little lift.


You can find the template here. Thanks for looking

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's so pretty, and spring like!
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card Shirley love the butterflies, and different too. Love the roses background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated.