My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Monday 12 November 2012

Christmas Craker Card - freebie

Here's a little freebie to start the week - a Christmas Cracker Card - hope you like it and will leave a comment. A handcut template is available for this card too.


Download svg file here
Dowmload gsd/studio compatible file here
Download handcut file here


13 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, thanks
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Shirley, the green gold and red looks spectacular. Thanks for the free studio file, another one for me to try...luv annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you - what a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! I love the embossing on the gold too. My sis loves these crackers and I can't wait to make this for her!

    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another brilliant pattern Shirley, Love the colours so Xmassy. and the ribbons to match. It really looks like it's been pulled.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely thanks for sharing.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Shirley! I hope I find some time to make one

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great file Shirley love the card thank you for sharing...!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your lovely xmas cracker template. I used to make 3d cards (up to 6 layers) but that is not viable any more because of the changed postage rates. Always looking out for something a little different and this template is certainly that and more. Once again thank you very much for your kindness and generousity.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.