My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Thursday 8 March 2012

New Cards for March

I've been back from holiday for a week now but this is the first chance I've had to do some new templates. I've done these designs with Spring in mind as quite a few flowers have appeared in our garden now. You can purchase the templates here.



2 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards Shirley.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  2. These two are beautiful Shirley. I love the one at the top well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.