My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut and other electronic cutting machines. You can find all of my templates here.

I shall also be posting some freebie cutting files here on my blog.

Monday, 8 May 2017

Freebie Octagonal Flower Border Card

Hi everyone and I see I have quite a few new followers so welcome.

This weeks freebie is an octagonal shaped card - I think it's nice to have a change from standard shapes for a change.

As you can see there is plenty of room in the centre for your own embellishments, I just added a stick on 3D Butterfly from my stash so it was really simple to make. Since I took the photo I have added some self adhesive pearls to the centres of the flowers and they look really pretty.

You can find the download links below and as usual I would really appreciate a comment if you download the file. Personal use only please and no sharing of the file, just link back to my Blog.
Download svg file here
Download gsd/studio file here

17 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the beautiful card
    Blessings Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this Shirley, thanks my lovely, will send you a pic when completed.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous file, love it. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirley,
    I don't have much time online these days, but I just had to follow your link to tell you what a gorgeous card you made!!! :) I love the unique shape and the flowers still make it feminine. ;)
    Thank you so much for sharing,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shirley Thank you so much for this free Octagonal File Its Fantastic And Different Think it will lend itself to All kinds of occasions Im in need of doing not one But 3 New Home Cards!! 3 of my friends are moving Closer to where I live So I think This Will just do the Trick and if I do them all the same there will be no "fall-outs" Thank you so much xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Thank you so much for sharing your creations. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so VERY pretty Shirley, I should imagine the pearls in the flowers make it even more attractive. Love the file, Thank you
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this wonderful card

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Shirley, for another beautiful card. Love the butterfly and flowers -- just in time for Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is so pretty! Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is unique and very lovely! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow... very pretty. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Merci beaucoup Shirley pour ce partage, j'aime beaucoup cette carte pour sa forme octogonale.
    Amicalement.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the different shape of this card.....thank you for sharing such a lovely file that will come in handy for many occasions.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated.