My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut and other electronic cutting machines. You can find all of my templates here.

I shall also be posting some freebie cutting files here on my blog.

Friday, 10 February 2017

Freebie Bow with Hearts Topper

Probably a little late for Valentine's Day but hopefully this can be used for other occasions. As usual personal use only please. Have a nice weekend.

Please leave a comment/reaction if you download the file - thanks
Download gsd/studio file here
Download svg file here

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for the cute cut file.
    Blessings Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley. This is lovely. Thank you. Hope you are keeping warm today. Smiles. Jan. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and much appreciated...thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is really pretty! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you Shirley lovely little freebie - however please note that the button to download the svg is actually the one labelled gsd/studio!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH! I'm late in seeing this bow and hearts, what a very pretty design, Love the shape of the bow. Thank You Shirley.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you and Happy Valentine's Day to you,

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have stopped downloading and buying files. I have NO IDEA how to open them with my Silhouette Cameo. Sad because I have spent probably $200 or more on patterns. But wanted to tell you this is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, love this and thanks again...just finishing off a freebie card and will email it to you...xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated.