My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut and other electronic cutting machines. You can find all of my templates here.

I shall also be posting some freebie cutting files here on my blog.

Monday, 22 October 2012

Robin and Branch Freebie

As promised in my earlier post here is a little freebie for you. For my card I made the background in Craft Artist then attached the branch and robin and added a little glitter which unfortunately doesn't show up in the photo.


You can download the files below and if you can find time to leave a comment it will be much appreicated as I do like to read them.

Download gsd/studio compatible format here
Fownload svg format here

17 comments:

  1. Shirley
    So cute. Thank you for the file.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Shirley,
    Thank you for sharing this lovely
    file. Cute card!
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you it's very cute
    hugs linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirley this is sooooooo cute, thank you very much AGAIN, for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! Thank you Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you are a sweetie. Thanks for this and I must say it was nice to wake up and see this waiting on my side bar for me to view...I will download the file now...love aNNie♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the lovely file Shirley xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME! This is a great file you could ever get and I have to give two thumbs up for it… Thanks for sharing…
    Distrophonix.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The card is wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing. I look forward to the e-mails from you and your latest creation.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Once again many, many thanks for receiving another one of your awesome files. I hope to start making cards again once I start feeling better.

    Jan J.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the lovely cut file.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing your creativity. I love the robin, and hope I can use it as beautifully as you did.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the card, it is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much! This is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the file. The little bird is so cute and the holly will be perfect for some holiday cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated.