My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut and other electronic cutting machines. You can find all of my templates here.

I shall also be posting some freebie cutting files here on my blog.

Monday, 23 April 2012

First two of the week

Here are two cards I did yesterday - the weather was so bad it was a good excuse to do some crafting !!

 Birthday Girl Card
   Birdcage Aperture Card

The only embellishments I used are some gems on the flowers and one for the little bird's eye.
You can find the templates here

5 comments:

  1. Both cards are super Shirley, although as I just adore birds, birdcages I just love that one...take care...♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Shirley, love how you have put the shoe and handbag onto the Girl, the tail of the bird is fab so curly wirly

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the backing. is ovely. i love the cards. the shoe and the handbag finish off the girly one and i love how the birds tail hangs. sharron

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Shirley this is great I love how you have cut away the word along the side great idea and the inside is just as glam.Well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the first one Shirley love how youve cut the down the side.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated.