Pages

My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut and other electronic cutting machines.The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog.

Monday, 30 April 2012

Butterfly Gatefold Card

I seem to be in to butterflies at the moment. Here is a gatefold card that I've finished today. I just added a couple of stick on pearls to the butterflies heads to give a little definition. I cut the main card in linen effect card and the butterflies in thin pearlised card. You can find the template here.


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! Love both shaped cards and butterflies.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Shirley. I just used one of your freebies and linked to your blog - thanks.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful design Shirley. You card is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My word Shirley this is beautiful. thank you for your kind comments on my blog. What a stunning card I love the colours and the butterflies are gorgeous great work well done
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Shirley, great work as usual

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shirley, you can do as many butterflies as you like, I love them and love them in cards and nature...great and beautiful card...thanks for always visiting me on my blog...get out the flower soft lol and show us what you do...love n hugs, annie..♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Shirley Ilove butterflies and the lattice work really sets them off.Myrax

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated.