My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Wednesday 19 September 2018

Freebie Butterfly and Swirls Aperture Card

Hi everyone

A freebie butterfly tent fold  card for you today. This is another of my early designs which I am retiring but I thought I would share rather than just delete it - hope you can find a use for it.

I have started working on some Christmas designs and have already added a couple  to my Store  if you would like to have a look.


Download svg file here
Downoad studio file here
I would love if you would leave a  comment if you download the file.

31 comments:

  1. That is really pretty Shirley, thank you.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really love your cards, they are sooooooo beautiful. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully made

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! I'm so glad you didn't delete it, because it's a beauty. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is always a pleasure to see your work and of course, we are all so lucky that you share your beautiful files with us. Thank you.
    Hugs,
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the pretty card. I love the unique shape.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card. Thanks Shirley
    Blessings Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card. Thanks for all you share.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for giving us yet another card Shirley, it is so beautiful, can't wait to try this one. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Shirley - you did it again -- great card. Love the butterfly and swirlies!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another such pretty design Shirley, love the shape of the card. Thank you
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for your generosity. It is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely unusual shaped card but very usable.
    Thank you. Off to see your Christmas cards now.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow this is gorgeous - thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the card Shirley. You know that butterflies are my very favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty card Shirley, thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you Shirley for the lovely file, you are so generous. Cheers, Shaz.

    ReplyDelete
  19. another beautiful card Shirley, thank you so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for sharing your file before deleting it.
    Nancy Jr

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you, you are very generous,Diane

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you so much I love your designs

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for such a lovely design, I can't wait to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you to allow us to download your freebies ! Your artwork is beautiful.
    Je suis dƩbutante en scrapbooking et vous remercie de votre gƩnƩrositƩ. Amicalement. Florentine

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love all your stuff thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. magnifique j'aime beaucoup vos crƩations. Merci de vos partages
    Nerina

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love butterflies and save all the cards with them to make for birthdays..thank you so much for your hard work and sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.