My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Friday 24 August 2018

Freebie Floral Flap Fold Card

Hi everyone,

The freebie today is a flap fold card which could be used for a number of occasions by adding different embellishments and sentiment.. I hope you like it as this will be the last freebie for a couple of weeks as I a going away on holiday tomorrow to the lovely Greek Island of Thassos.

Download svg file here
Download studio file here 
I would love if you would leave a  comment if you download the file.

27 comments:

  1. so much thank you for sharing your ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you it is lovely..and enjoy your holiday

    ReplyDelete
  3. You create such unique cards; I wait for your email to see what's next! As usual, I love this one. Thank you, and enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the beautiful, unusual folded card, Shirley. I can't wait to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you another lovely card and so unusual, have a lovely holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Super design Shirley, love the top, so clever and pretty. Thank you.
    Have a wonderful holiday, sounds it will be great.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Shirley, enjoy your holiday.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merci Shirley pour le partage de ce nouveau fichier. Je vous souhaite de très belles vacances, la Grèce est un pays magnifique.
    Amitié.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this Shirley, thank you so much for sharing
    Lyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful and creative card ! Thank you...!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for this pretty and unique design Shirley. Enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely design, thank you for sharing. Have a good holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing another great design

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Shirley, so very good for showing off some of the beautiful patterned paper I have stashed away! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a pretty card. thank you. Enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you very much for the nice free card

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely Shirley - I have never seen a flap fold card before.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for the lovely card. Next challenge will be to design an envelope to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this card. can't wait to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for another beautiful card Shirley XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.