My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Tuesday 13 February 2018

Be Happy freebie card

Hi everyone,

Today's freebie is a card , we have had such miserable weather here lately I thought this happy bee might add a bit of cheerfulness. Hope you can find a use for it.

Download svg file here
Download studio file here
Please leave a comment if you download the file

20 comments:

  1. I need lots of "bee happy" at the Moment.
    Thank you:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shirley, This will be a well used card front.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much. Let's the spring come...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep! we could all do with that card, after the strange weather going on all over the world. Thanks Shirley.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Une jolie carte qui annonce le printemps. Merci pour le partage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Shirley. Your card does make me happy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the cute card cut file.
    Blessings Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fab. Thank you very much XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for all the free designs you allow us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thankyou Shirley. Such a smashing card. You're a star.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much Shirley, somehow I missed this post come through, been busy playing with that cutting silhouette mat...xxx[aNNie' blog]
     ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for this great free card, Shirley. Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. "THANK YOU" so much for all the beautiful files that you share with us Shirley, I really appreciate your generosity. XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.