My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Tuesday 16 May 2017

Freebie Flower Edge Topper & Frame And some info

Hi everyone and thanks for all the lovely comments re the Octagonal Card, it seems to have been very popular.

Yesterday was a very sad day for us as we had to have our beautiful cat, Douglas, put to sleep. We had him for 16 years and we miss him dreadfully. We have decide to go away for a few days as the house is so empty without him so I have put a closed notice on my website until 27 May which means anyone buying any files won't receive them until then.

I do however have this Freebie topper and frame for you. Hope you can find a use or them.

Download svg file here
Download gsd/studio file here
Please leave a comment if you download the file - personal use only please.

20 comments:

  1. Thinking of your loss Shirley, take time out.xx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo, I am very sorry for your cat ...
    thank you so much for these great freebies.
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel for you,we had the same heartbreaking decision to make last week for our 17 year old dog, thank you for this gorgeous gift x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sad time for you, an escape from it sounds good and I hope it helps.
    Thank you for your fabulous card toppers, they are SUPER.
    Hugs
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Navrée pour vous Shirley et votre famille, c'est toujours difficile de se séparer de l'animal qui partage sa vie. Merci beaucoup pour ce magnifique cadeau.
    Amitiés.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you at this sad time.
    Thanks for the download, very nice.
    Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shirley so sorry to hear of your cat's passing. It's hard to lose a furbaby, as they are so much part of the family. My thoughts are with you.((((((Big Hugs))))))
    Thank you for this lovely file.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry for your loss of Douglas and I know this is a hard time for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry you are going through this rough time. Our furbabies are so important to us.
    Thank you for the lovely file.
    Hugs,
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Shirley for this beautiful file. And I am so sorry for your sadness with the passing of Douglas. I hope you find some peace in your time away.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know you will miss your fur baby. I have been where you are so many times. He will always be in your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sorry about your kitty. I had one for 22 years. I still think of him daily. Thanks for the great files.

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for the file

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sorry to hear about your cat -- that is heartbreaking.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so sorry for your loss. Thank you for the wonderful files.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So very sorry for the loss of your fur baby! Thanks for sharing your files.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for sharing your awesome files! I am your newest follower and would love for you to follow my blog, too!

    Sorry for the loss of your fur baby!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for your for your beautiful work. You are so kind.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm so sorry about your beloved Douglas. Hoping he's chasing rainbows and butterflies over the Rainbow Bridge. What a lovely thought.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.