My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Friday 31 July 2015

Freebie Summer Toppers

Hi everyone and thanks for the comments on the last freebie. Seeing as it is summer and a nice day here in the UK I have some beach themed toppers for you. I am busy working on some designs to use with the new Curio machine which is being released soon. Can't wait to get my hands on one.

Have a nice weekend

You can find the files below - please leave a comment if you download them.
SVG format
GSD/Studio format

17 comments:

  1. Cute! Thank you very much. Have a nice crafty day!
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. Happy weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, thank you for sharing your talent. Have a beautiful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your cute summer design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Shirley. These will be fun to use.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, great for summer cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute..............thanks for sharing this wonderful file!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the freebies. :) Happy summer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for these fun summer toppers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a GREAT set Shirley, love them, wish I could get into that bikini LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a GREAT set Shirley, love them, wish I could get into that bikini LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanx a bunch! These are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. these are really cute! thanks for sharing Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much - love the flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Christine Knighten16 April 2018 at 21:24

    Thank you so much for the freebies! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.