My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Sunday 3 July 2011

My latest Designs

Have added these new designs to my website and am working on some new freebies for you.

Had a few sad days recently as we had to have one of much loved cats, Wallace,  put to sleep. He was 15 and a real character and we really miss him.









2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your cat Wallace Shirley.I know how you feel,My dog Amber had to be put to sleep,she was 14.
    Beautiful cards,Love the 40th.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. More wonderful designs, sorry about your cat, it's awful when this happens

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.